"I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you". Joyce Meyer
Wellness visits are important. The plan is designed to help prevent disease and disability based on current health and risk factors. We provide a review of wellness and develop a plan to maintain healthiness. There is a focused physical exam that includes:
- Physical assessment and medication review
- Review of health and medical history
- Height, weight, and blood pressure
- Calculate body mass index (BMI)
- A vision test
- Review potential risk for depression and your level of safety
- Discuss disease prevention, health, and wellness improvements
- A written, personalized plan of care outlining screenings, immunizations and other preventive services needed.
*ASSESSMENTS MAY BE COMPLETED AT ASSISTED LIVING, NURSING HOME, AND INDEPENDENT LIVING FACILITIES.
What Are People Saying About Preventative Health Visits........
Preventative Health Is Important....See Why!